Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Too Cute To Sell

J has been against keeping bottle goats for several years now.  To his point, they are very annoying at least until the get incorporated back into the herd.  This can be very challenging and involves a lot of hiding, sneaking around and rock throwing.  So I have been doing my best to avoid having bottle goats that are kept in the barn.  But sometime it just can't be helped.  
I have two now.  And I have all intensions of  advertising them for sale.  The only problem is that I named them too cute.  
This dark one I have been calling Trouble.  She is just so energetic, slipping out at every chance.  
Then one day when I called her, J said, "Trouble with tribbles."  So I immediately had a name for the fluffy grey one, Tribble.  I just don't think I can sell Trouble and Tribble. 
 

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Laughing here.... yes they should be keepers!

C said...

Oh my word. Love it. J's cleverness is working against him ;)
They are very cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...