Monday, May 31, 2021

A Short Trip

M took off a week of vacation and volunteered to spend some of it farm sitting.
I got off work early Thursday and we headed for the beach. 
It was a little windy with highs in the upper 70's to low 80's.  That is until Sunday morning when we left.  I don't think it got out of the 60's. 
We found around 50 shark teeth, all small. 
Some beach glass. 
And a few faces.  


This one even has teeth.  
5 pieces of fossilized fish poo, at least that is what I am calling it. 
And J picked this up as a piece of sea glass (which it is not) but I am keeping it because it is a heart.  

As usual, I would say the trip was too short.  J thinks it was plenty long.  And M did an excellent job with the farm.  
 

2 comments:

C said...

How wonderful to have M use some of his vacation farm sitting. Great beach report. Great finds. I especially liked the face with teeth!

Ahhh for the heart at the end.

Shirley said...

Some great finds- especially those faces!
Always nice to get away.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...