Friday, June 10, 2022

Garden Party

The other day I went out and noticed the garden was a mess.
     
Half of the onions were bitten off, two pepper plants were destroyed.
There were holes dug where I had planted beans.   And the dirt from the holes was throw all over my cucumber plants. 
So after all of that destruction, I tilled up the bean area, they weren’t coming up anyway, and replanted three rows with new seed.  I figure with the impending food shortage, I might need some extra green beans.  Well, the next morning, two more giant holes and one of the cages I had put around a remaining  pepper plant was pushed over.  We decided Zipper had invited Molly, the youngest guard dog, into the yard for a little garden party.  To put an end to that, we have tied Zipper up at night and put the electric cable across the cattle guard to try to keep Molly out.  It has work for the last two nights, so far so good. 

 

1 comment:

C said...

Garden party for some but not for all and not for long

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...