Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Last Kids

While on vacation, I did figure out how to get photos from my phone to my iPad.  So it looks like I might be able continue to blog in this tedious fashion.  Also, while on vacation, the last nanny that we were sure was bred kidded with twins. 
 
Tonight when I went to feed the dogs, the nanny was walking around looking for her twins.  I followed her around and she couldn’t seem to find them.  I decided to hike around and hunt too.  
I finally found them in a patch of woods.  One was up under some tree roots.
The other was laying several yards away.  When I picked them up they started hollering which alerted the nanny as to their whereabouts.

Mission accomplished, family back together.
Kid count- 69

2 comments:

Sherry Sikstrom said...

so adorable!

C said...

These goats just can't seem to get it together. At least this mother was looking for the little ones.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...