Sunday, April 30, 2023

In Bloom At The 4Rs

In between rain storms, I went out to check on what is blooming.
My azalea made it through the winter and is close to bursting forth in full bloom.
My yellow irises that originally came from my mother’s house, usually fall over.  But so far this year they are staying up straight and look beautiful.
My little chimney pot of chives is blooming.
And the old fashioned iris is glistening with raindrops.
My clematis has saucer sized blooms.
C
And the strawberry bush is absolutely covered with flowers.
The poppies are starting their show.
 And who doesn’t love a purple Siberian iris.
The details of the blooms are fascinating.
And not blooming yet but it won’t be long, the peonies!  Maybe we will have a few dry days to enjoy them when they bloom.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Oh how I miss my flowers! Yours are lovely.
I do have one iris that I brought with me that made it through the winter and is starting to grow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...