Tuesday, April 4, 2023

No Volunteers

I cannot believe there have been no volunteers to help with my rock garden.  I did get Joe to help with one rock today but I think he was just feeling guilty.

 I have been making some progress with the good weather for the last two days.  Above was Monday morning.
Then Monday evening.

A few more rocks and a couple of buckets of goat manure ended today’s progress.  I am beginning to think that I am a little crazy for dragging all of these rocks into the yard.  

At least I have had a little company while I work.  Kit Kat has been keeping a close eye on the proceedings.

2 comments:

C said...

That is a ton of work

I'm glad Kit Kat has his eye on things :)

Shirley said...

Reminds me of the children's story The Little Red Hen.
Nobody wants to help but everyone enjoys the result.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...