Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Penny Shopping

I don’t really penny shop usually but if I run into a penny item at DG I go ahead and get it.  Penny items are things that have clearanced out and should be pulled from the floor.  But if they are still out they are supposed to sell them to you.  Well, today I had some free time at lunch and went to a nearby store that is usually a mess. 

 And look what I found, pots, a bird feeder, all kinds of BBQ stuff

and some cute little girl socks with llamas.  all totaled, $100 retail.  I paid 25 cents.  I might have to make more of an effort to go in the future.  Things penny on Tuesday so I was surprised that I got this much on a Wednesday.  Some weeks there are no new penny items.  But this week the list was huge.  Anyone need some BBQ stuff in their stocking? 


1 comment:

C said...

What a deal for 25 cents!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...