Monday, January 22, 2024

Afternoon Pinterest Project

Sadie loves to play dress up.  I have a bunch of costumes that I had saved from when Virginia and Emily where little.  They are all stored in a box that Sadie digs through to find what she wants.  Recently, I put the dresses on hangers and hung them off the ironing board.  Sadie could see them better and seemed to like the new arrangement.  But I didn’t think the ironing board should be their permanent home.  So I googled DIY clothes rack. 
This was the one I picked out as my inspiration.  It looked pretty simple and doable.


 And this is what I ended up doing with some stuff I already had on hand.  I haven’t decided yet whether or not to cut off the overhanging shelf.  And when the weather is better I plan to paint it white.

But I think it worked out well.  The box with the accessories fits under the shelf, there is plenty of room for outfits, and the shelf can hold the shoes.  I might add pegs on the ends for scarves and purses.  I am calling this a Pinterest success.

2 comments:

C said...

Well done. How could Sadie not love it :)

Shirley said...

You are craftily talented!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...