Saturday, July 20, 2024

The Beach

Day care is closed all next week. Virginia asked if I could help babysit.  Sure! Let’s go to the beach. The big problem was Joe had to stay home to babysit the farms. 
I came yesterday because Virginia and Mike were going to leave at 3 am the next day.  I didn’t really want to do that. 

So I had one afternoon to myself. 
Then look who arrived this morning!

They are loving the water.  Allie wasn’t a fan of the sand at first but she soon got over that.

They have played in the water, picked up shells, and made a sandcastle.  

Sadie is now inside coloring with C while Allie is taking a nap. 
I think the sun is past its peak so we can head back out soon.
They have had a great time so far.

We will see if it continues.





 

1 comment:

C said...

Great photos. Great place to do some babysitting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...