Sunday, August 16, 2026

Career Paths

Virginia and Mike brought Sadie and Allie over yesterday. We did puzzles, played the marching game, Bobby Trap, and magnatiles. It rained an inch. When I was working on supper Sadie asked if she could go pick flowers. Of course Allie wanted to go to. 
Virginia sent them outside unsupervised with sharp pruners.  They came back with a beautiful bouquet and all of their fingers.  Sadie said they cut at least two of everything. 
She then borrowed my phone to take a selfie and show off her new tooth.  I asked if she wanted to be a dentist.  She said, no she wants to be a scientist.  I tried to explain that a dentist was a type of scientist.  
Meanwhile, a lovely vase was chosen for the flowers.  

 And Sadie suggested a nice centerpiece for the table.  She says she wants to be a scientist.  But florist or interior decorator could be in the mix.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...