Monday, September 14, 2026

Going Slow.


There has been a request for more on Golden Boy. Unfortunately, Sadie and Allie haven’t been over in a while. So no interactions there. 
But do you notice anything different about him? 
That’s right, he has finally accepted me putting a halter on him. At first he didn’t like the jingling of the buckle. But now he doesn’t seem to mind. I work with him about 5-10 minutes at a time.  I can pick up all 4 feet, rub him all over and get him to take a couple of steps in the direction I ask. And he loves to be brushed.  So far so good. 
 

2 comments:

C said...

Wow - that first picture is quite stunning with the lighting and the beautiful scenery. Golden Boy looks like he has grown quite a bit. Sounds like you are making good progress with him.

Shirley said...

Slow is best with the babies! He sure is cute. A few minutes each session is about all they need. The little girls will probably engage more with him once he is halter broke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...