Sunday, June 5, 2011

8th Grade Formal

E's 8th grade class had an end of year dance called the 8th grade formal.  We are referring to it as the 8th grade prom.  She spent the night before the dance with a friend, had her hair done before the dance then went home with a different friend to spend the night after the dance.  Consequently, we didn't get to see what she looked like except from a few pictures of dubious quality. 
 We didn't even find out she had a date for the dance until I saw the corsage in the refrigerator.  J made the shocking statement that he "sort of" approves of him.
 E with friend Jordan.
 E's hair from the side.
 This was the only almost full length picture she had.
And this is said corsage.  Her comment about the dance, "It was better than I thought it would be."

3 comments:

Daisy said...

Oh this took me back . . . my two girls (24 & 22 now) - good memories!!!! Love the post!!!

The JR said...

I luv the hair!

She looks beautiful. Glad she had fun.

Never went to one when I was in school.

C said...

You look lovely E. Nice hair.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...