Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pears, Pears, and More Pears

Did I tell you that I had some pears.  
A few years ago we only planted 2 trees.
 But they have been working overtime producing pears in crazy amounts.
 This is what is currently in my garage.  And this is after making several batches of pear sauce, giving away 1 1/2 gallons of pear juice, and giving away 2 five gallon buckets full and 2 bags full.
 This is what is still on the ground.
And these are still on the trees.  J has picked all he can reach from the ground and is now working on the ladder.  Anyone want to come get some?  Oh, and I have my produce drawers in the refrigerator full too.

2 comments:

Alica said...

I wish I lived closer...I absolutely love pears! Enjoy the bounty!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

yumm I too wish I was closer , I could sure help clean those up

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...