Friday, January 19, 2018

Guest Photographer

V came to visit Monday afternoon.  I think she was a little bored at home with the long weekend.  She said she didn't take hardly any pictures last year and was trying to do better this year.  Here are some she took on our walk to feed the dogs.
I love the sky she captured in this picture.
We ended up not feeding the dogs after we finally found them.  The dry Pedigree kibble had nothing on dead dear guts. 
There is always something to photograph here at the 4R's.  

3 comments:

IanH said...

How could she be bored on a ranch?

C said...

Very nice job V!

Mrs Shoes said...

Lovely photos.
Our GSD, Saint, would do the same any day. She hunts, & she eats what she kills. I have yet to find any shed antlers around here - if I came on such a fresh kill I think I might want to figure out some way to get the antlers for myself.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...