Friday, January 26, 2018

Ten Year Anniversary

Can you believe that I have been doing this blog for 10 years.?!  I have been trying to decide about a special post for the occasion, top 10 posts, 10 horses, 10 somethings, but nothing really struck my fancy.  Then I would start going back through old posts and get lost in the time warp.  There has been so much, too much to condense in one post.  Ten years worth!  It's all there in the side bar. 
 V and E were 10 years younger.
And we didn't even know M back then.  But that is what it is really about, family.  That is why I started my blog, more as a diary and way to share what is going on here at the 4R's.  So nothing special today, just post number 1983 in a ten year run of blogging.  Hope I can find another 10 years worth of stuff to post about. 

4 comments:

C said...

Wonderful post. Congratulations on 10 years. I just love love love your blog!!

Shirley said...

Welcome to the 10 year club! Blogs make a great diary, they are so much better than other forms of social media because they are more personal and less "instant gratification" . They are also more work! So congrats on hanging in there.

Unknown said...

Time sure flies, doesn't it. I love following your blog.

Alica said...

Congratulations on your 10 year anniversary! I enjoy reading, so I hope you keep going. Beautiful family!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...