Sunday, February 4, 2018

Second Ride, Much Like The First

I thought I would try out Draper again to make sure our first great ride wasn't just a fluke.  The camera was still an issue for some reason.  It started out focused then progressively got worse until we just looked like  ethereal beings.   These are just screen shots from the video this time. 
 Draper has gotten very good at standing at the gate.  I don't have as much bounce as I once did so it is easier this way than from the ground, bareback at least.
 A little neck flexion to make sure she will give her head when I ask. 
 Don't forget both directions.
 Then we were off.  She was much better about going forward without hesitating much.  I worked on turning, one rein stops and a little backing up. 
Looks like the first ride was not a fluke.  The second ride was even better.  
Maybe I will go for a saddle and a little trotting next time.  Maybe I need a photographer instead if my camera on a post set on auto. 

1 comment:

C said...

The dream continues. That focus thing is definitely frustrating.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...