Friday, February 2, 2018

Miscellaneous Photos of Week

My sister has asked us to support her in a 30 minute for 30 days exercise challenge.   Part of my exercising has been going on photo walks or walking to find the dogs to feed them instead of riding the 4-wheeler.   Here are a few of my exercise or should I say Farmercising, photos. 

 This is one of our replacement heifers.  I am calling her Eyebrows.  Maybe I should call her Brook but that reference might be too obscure for some younger folk. 
 We continue to have beautiful sunsets.
 I didn't get a picture of the early morning lunar trifecta, but I did take a picture of it rising the evening before.
 Today I found three of the horses in a curious huddle.
 They look to be in some sort of great conspiracy.
 But when you see their faces...  I don't think they were plotting anything.
The goats have been roaming around eating from various hay sources.  This morning they chose the horse hay.  I was surprised to see Hank actually eating hay.  Maybe having his teeth floated has helped after all. 

3 comments:

C said...

Great moon shot. Horse conspiracy - I wonder what they were plotting.

Alica said...

Ha! It took me a minute and then the "Brook" comment registered! I guess I 'm not so young after all! :)

Shirley said...

Hahaha Brooke Shields.....
I think her eyebrows are actually back in fashion.
The horses have that perfect "who, me?" look.
Nice moon shot.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...