Saturday, October 6, 2018

Coupon Saturday #19

I just couldn't help myself this week.  I had some coupons that made stuff almost free, so off I went.  
 The Febreeze plugins were $5 each and the Ponds were $1.50 but I paid $2.00 with a combination of digital coupons, paper coupons and instant savings.
Then I had a $1 off purchase for a new account at DG that expired Friday, so I couldn't let that go to waste. 
Palmolive $2.75 - $2 digital
Bic            $3.00- $3 digital
Degree      $2.50 - $2 digital
Finish       $1.00 - $1 paper
Dial          $1.00 - $1 internet printable
then minus $1  new account...
25 cents plus tax.

2 comments:

C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
C said...

What can I say - each coupon story is jaw dropping crazy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...