Thursday, October 18, 2018

Second Season?

With the weather turning colder and a chance of frost coming up soon, I took a look in the garden for anything useful.  
 I found this gourd vine that had volunteered over the fence where I throw scraps. 
 It was running and blooming full force. 
 I might get one little gourd off of it. 
 Apparently, I didn't harvest my beans in a timely manner.  I have several plant that have come up near the original rows.  They too are in full bloom. 
Then I found this cucumber coming up under some tommy toe plants.  Can you believe, blooming with a little cucumber on it.  I am not holding out much hope for a second season though. 

2 comments:

C said...

It was interesting to see what is still going on in your garden. Blame it on this hot fall. I look forward to when fall's crisper cooler days show up.

Alica said...

Your garden sure looks to be still thriving! We had our first frost here last night.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...