Sunday, May 5, 2019

Just Kit Sunday #146

Kit Kat wanted to show off his new screened summer house. 
 It is about 8 feet by 2 1/2 feet by 3 feet.
 Plenty of room for him to walk around and stretch out if he wants to.
 And it is covered in a complimentary red tulle.
Ok, Kit was just playing a joke.  I really made it for the broccoli.  I thought I would try to make a cover to keep the white butterflies from laying eggs.  I really hate picking off those green worms.  And I don't like using so much Sevin dust.  But without the dust, no broccoli.  Maybe this will be a more organic way to raise it.  I will do updates later this summer to show how we fared.
On a different note, to answer a couple of questions I have received about previous posts
-Yes, there is a market for goats, the biggest one is in New Holland Pennsylvania.  Goat meat is very popular for Muslim and Jewish holidays.
-And about horse shoes, it is very rocky here, no way at all to trail ride without shoes.  The first endurance ride I went on locally there were people using different types of easy boots,  they were losing them left and right.  After that the ride officials recommended no barefoot horses.

1 comment:

C said...

Of course KK needed to check out the new broccoli house. I hope it works for you. Good use of tulle.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...