Saturday, May 11, 2019

Coupon Saturday #27

V gave me the perfect excuse to go to town and whip out a coupon scenario.  She said that she needed a phone charger and wanted to complete the transaction with a $5 off $25 scenario.   I met her in town to offer some moral support and advise.   It turned out that she found a charger for less than she expected so had to fill in the gap with another product.  I handed over a $3 cascade coupon that I had been hoarding for awhile.  She ended up with the charger, tide, dryer sheets, a bic lighter and cascade all for $13.  So she got the charger she wanted and paid less than a dollar a piece for the other items.  
 This is what I came up with for myself.  I really didn't need anything, so I just try for free stuff. 
If it wasn't for taxes, they would be paying me to take it out of the store.  Thanks V for the fun afternoon. 

1 comment:

C said...

You are the master. It looks like you managed to get some of the tax forgiven. That is so super duper crazy.

The little chick is coming along nicely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...