Friday, June 28, 2019

The Grass Greener or Stuck Again

A poor reference to Rocky and Bullwinkle, but oh well. 
 Our neighbor across from the big hill in front of the house called to say a goat had been hollering for 2 hours.  At first she thought it might be a little one that got lost, but then she thought it might be one that got stuck.  So I took off up and over the hill.
 To find this.
She was really fighting and struggling.  I finally had to climb the fence and work on her from the other side.  Once I got her loose, she took off before I could even get her picture.  Alls well.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Sheesh! How did she even get in there!

C said...

I agree with Shirley's comment - yikes!!

I'm glad there was a happy ending.

Rocky and Bullwinkle - I get it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...