Saturday, June 22, 2019

Coupon Saturday #28

Technically, this is more a rebate than coupon.  But, oh well, free is free. 
I have been using an app called Ibotta for awhile.  I have it linked to my Food Lion card, so any purchase that has an offer will come off automatically.  I usually look at the app after I get back from the store and clip any offer that I bought, then the money goes into my account.  It has been pretty slow some months, 25 cents here and there.  But sometimes I get a bigger score.  I had bought an ice cream cake last minute for my sister's birthday.  A couple of days later, I was looking at the offers on Ibotta and saw a $2.50 rebate that I was still eligible for.  So I uploaded my receipt and it was a match, only it wanted me to scan the barcode.   The box was now long gone, so I googled Carvel Birthday Cake bar code, and sure enough, there was a picture.  I scanned it and it worked!
I recently joined a facebook group about Ibotta and it has made me look into the offers in a little more detail.   I found that there are bonus for doing different things. 

I had a $5  mid-week booster bonus if I completed 5 offers by a certain time, and a $5 Summer sips bonus for redeeming some alcohol offer.  It took some time in Walmart and Dollar Tree to pick out everything but I had some time to kill.  The car Refresh came from Dollar Tree and the other stuff, Walmart.  I immediately uploaded my receipts, everything was accepted, and I have added to my account.

I think I had about 50 cents out of pocket.
Anyone interested it trying Ibotta, join with this code, jirbpcj, and I think we both get some extra cash!  Oh, the Zyrtec was a coupon, internet printable for $4 off, and the infant size was $3.47. 

1 comment:

C said...

You continue to amaze. They are just throwing money/products at you - so crazy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...