Saturday, October 26, 2019

5 Random Things

I have a bunch of random things that by themselves didn't seem enough for a post so I am just cramming them together here. 
 The other day it sounded like someone throwing pebbles against the window.  When I checked it out, it was hornets throwing themselves against it.
 I don't know how I missed seeing this before it got this big, but here it is.  I'm not sure what had them stirred up that day, but it was a clear demonstration  of the saying "mad as a hornet".
 The burning bushes and red maple are in full color.
 I think it makes for a sunning entrance. 
 The ground was littered with hedge apples when I rode Draper yesterday.  It was very difficult to pull her away from what she thought was a tasty treat.
 Just a nice shot of a nanny goat and pretty sky.
And it is always nice to start a day with a beautiful sunrise.

1 comment:

C said...

Another great goat picture. You all are certainly blessed with beautiful sunsets and rises and just stunning views in general.

Yikes on the hornets nest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...