Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Another Prolapse

J had a couple of cows for me to preg check yesterday.
 It was a beautiful day with blue sky and not too cold.  I had already had a nice ride on Draper and was ready to get to work.
 While I was waiting for J to get the cow in, I took a few pictures.
 Then I saw this. 
 Uh oh, that doesn't look right.
 J went off to get her up and see what the problem was.
 There was a lot of aerobic farmercising this time.  At least is was all downhill. 
 But after some back and forth, he was successful.  On closer inspection, she had a vaginal prolapse.  You can click HERE for a link to my previous blog post on the subject if you need a refresher.  I now have my own needle so no need to go borrowing this time.  Now the 3 open cows and the prolapse are slated for a trip to the market later this week.  We decided there is no need to keep a problem you know about when there are plenty of problems that you don't know that will still pop up. 
Glad we worked on that yesterday and not today with this going on outside now.  What a difference a day makes.

2 comments:

C said...

I think your plan seems sound. That was definitely some significant farmer-cising. You had some really beautiful weather (lovely blue sky). Not so much the next day.

Alica said...

Never a dull moment, eh?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...