Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Bad Horse For Sale Pictures #33


I sure you have been missing this feature.  It’s been awhile since I posted some bad pictures. Hope these don’t disappoint.  
First, here is the description, 
I have 2 horses for sale. One (the palamino) is dead broke and he is blind in one eye but still is rideable. The other ( brown) is not broke but has had kids on his back without a saddle, he also had good ground manners
Ages:
Palamino is around 18-19yrs
Brown is around 4-5yrs
Wanting to sell them together cause they’ve been together for years
If buying them together I’ll take $800 but if separate I want $500 each

So, looks like the brown is a bay. 
Just in case the first picture wasn't close up enough.
Now for the "palamino" (but I really have no room to make fun of someone else's spelling, just couldn't resist since my spell check is highlighting it)
Looks like the brown knows how to paw. 
I am really worried about that fence but missed the head in the picture. 
Not to worry, here's one with the head.  Hope they find a good home.

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Eeek.... low barbwire fence, horse with halter on... skinny horse... feet need trimmed... yes other than the bad photos I feel sorry for those horses and hope someone responsible scoops them.

C said...

Sooo funny (your commentary and the pictures that is).

The seller writes "The other ( brown) is not broke but has had kids on his back without a saddle". This seems confusing to me. Should children be riding a horse that is not broke??

Mrs Shoes said...

2 strands of barbed wire slung low.... Jesus wept.

p.s. I DO miss this feature; please do more bad horse ads!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...