Thursday, January 9, 2020

Coupon Saturday #39

Got a few good scenarios in this last week. 
 
Holiday scents are 50% off, and there was a coupon making the Fabreeze free.  Same for the Crest and Swiffer, all free, just tax.
Then there was a Special K deal Monday.  J hasn’t tried it but was I told him it was 50 cents a box, he said “ that is cheaper than bird seed”.  So, of course I had to get some.  I had overage with the razors and another $1.50 back on Ibotta for the trivia, so technically I was paid to take this out of the store.
Then I was going to get a gallon of milk when J asked it I could get Raisin Bran.
A little adjustment to the deal...
And it actually came out better.  85 cents plus tax.

1 comment:

C said...

Wows all around. It is just so crazy that you can put these deals together. And even more crazy that Dollar General decided to build a store so close to you. Amazing yet so crazy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...