Friday, January 31, 2020

Long Dry Spell

It's been a long dry spell.  And I'm not talking about the weather because it has been pretty cold and damp around here.  I had all good intentions of blogging more this year but I have been spending more time on things that may not be that interesting.  There has been less ranching and animal work for me and more Triplex work.  And even with the triplex, I haven't managed very many pictures.  
 The end unit is coming along nicely.  And there is no longer any smell!
 The upstairs is nearly done.  They will start on refinishing the floors next week.
 We did have an incident with a tree at the back of the apartments.  One of the pine trees fell across the neighbor's fence. 
 J had a pretty difficult time getting it cut off. 
 But he managed and there was no damage to the fence.  Afterwards, I decided that it probably wasn't even our tree.  I think the property line is back there with the line of other pines.  This one was out of the line and closer to the fence.  Oh well,  good deed done anyway.   Then the people moved out of the middle unit early.  Their lease was until May but they had the opportunity to move to a house.  So, I have spent the last 10 days, cleaning, getting it ready and showing it.  The new people move in tomorrow, so no time lost.
 And I have been slacking off with the coupons.  I really don't need any of this stuff so it's a little hard to get excited about it anymore. 
I did manage to bring the milk down to $2.35 with everything else free.  Ok, so a little bit excited about that.

1 comment:

C said...

Thanks so much for the update. You all have so much going on, I don't know how you find time to blog. The triplex definitely sounds like it has been challenging - but it also sounds like you have been meeting that challenge. I hope your new tenants work out well.

More DG bargain amazement - it seems surreal.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...