Sunday, June 14, 2020

Just Kit Sunday #158

A massive undertaking has begun, a rock stairway. 
 Over the last couple of weeks, I have been gradually hauling the biggest rocks I could manage down the hill and to the yard.  I think J was feeling a little sorry for me and has started to help.  That means I can get even bigger rocks. 
 Now for the digging, placing and leveling.
 Kit came by to check things out.  He went up,
 and down.
Then sat pretty for a bit. 
About 1/3 of the way done.  Anyone want to come look for rocks?

2 comments:

C said...

That is definitely a massive undertaking. I'm glad J is helping. Kit Kat has really set the rock stairs off.

Shirley said...

I love using rocks in landscaping. Looks great, and Kit approved is a bonus!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...