Sunday, July 19, 2020

In Bloom At The 4Rs

Lots of pretty flowers for the time being.  It is starting to turn off dry again, so I don't know how long they will last. 
 I didn't plant any zinnias this year but had several volunteer, so I just moved them around to places I wanted them.  Glad some turned out pink.
 My cheapskate hydrangeas are blooming nicely.   I say cheapskate because I picked out two pots that had double plants and I split them into 4 when I planted them.
 I just love all of the pinks and purples in my split rail flower bed.
 And I love how the sun was hitting the coneflowers.
Can you spot the extra pink "flower"?  J wanted me to change my facebook profile pic to this, he thought it still looked pretty anonymous.

2 comments:

C said...

The cone flower picture - wow. Nice one.

Beautiful flowers and yard. I like the anonymous flower shot.

Shirley said...

Lovely flowers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...