Sunday, April 18, 2021

Just Kit Sunday #166

Kit was enjoying the garden this week.  He wanted to show off how early I am getting it planted. 
Yes, his backdrop is the broccoli cage.  It is full of broccoli, cauliflower and brussels sprouts.   I have never grown sprouts before, looking forward to seeing how they turn out.  I tried to grow them last year but what was labeled as sprouts turned out to be cabbage.  I was assured this time that they are really brussels sprouts.  The onions are up, the lettuce is starting to emerge and the peas are planted.
 

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Brussels Sprouts are easy to grow, and can be left to grow very late in the season. However they may get bitter if left too long.

C said...

I hope you get brussel sprouts this time.

Regal Kitkat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...