Thursday, April 1, 2021

A Few More Birds

I am slowly increasing my birding list.
This week I added a Northern Flicker. 
I like how he is showing me some love.
This noisy Brown Thrasher was in the yard one morning. 
along with this Chipping Sparrow. 
I already had an Eastern Meadowlark on my list, but I was proud of myself for getting the picture.  
And not a bird, but who can resist a cute squirrel in a hole in a tree.  

My new additions should propel me up to number 75 on my county birding list!
 

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Awww the squirrel made me smile!
We have a pair of Northern Flickers that nest in a large carved bear statue that's in our yard. It's so cute when the fledglings peer out of the holes that their parents made in the throat area of the statue.

C said...

Squirrels are cute when they are not in your house. And that squirrel in the tree hole - adorable. Great bird pictures. It would be nice to have some audio to go with the pictures.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...