Sunday, July 10, 2022

Couponing #75

I had some good paper coupons that were stacking with Dollar General digital coupons,  getting ready to expire.  I decided to use them up to make my pop and milk cheaper. 
First up, Pepsi Zero for Joe.  
They were on sale for 4 for $12.  I managed to cut that in half plus everything else was free.
This one was a little different for the milk.  I tried a new coupon for me, $3 off three velveeta that worked on the singles and stacked with an instant savings of $2 off $10 plus used the $5 off $25 on the whole thing.

It brought my milk down by $2 and made everything else free again!     $53 in total savings.  Virginia has already eaten one of the shells and cheese.  Guess I will have to go try for more. 

1 comment:

C said...

$53 in total savings - nuts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...