Saturday, July 16, 2022

Second Beach Trip

Yesterday I headed out with Emily and her friend Keiran for the beach.  Mitchell was already there dealing with the termite inspection. (We passed) With the calf weaning and other farm work, Joe wasn’t able to come this time.  He is greatly missed. 
The weather has been nice so far.  A little overcast but that helps to keep from sunburning. 
I have been working on my collections.  I handed Keiran a handful of these and asked what he thought it was.  
He immediately said,”fish poo”.  He is the first one that thought the same as I did.  
This morning Emily and Keiran were birding off the deck.  She saw a roseate spoonbill.  She said she had seen a lot of them in Georgia, but this was her first one here in Topsail.   Unfortunate, Mitchell had to leave this evening.  The three of us will stay for a few more days. 
 

1 comment:

C said...

That is a lot of fish poo :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...