Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Tater Tots

I was watching a YouTube video on small shrubs and they talked about one called Tater Tot.  It is an arborvitae that only gets 1 1/2 to 2 feet tall.  
It sounded perfect for a rock garden.  And with a name that cute I was definitely on the lookout for one.  And imagine my surprise when I actually found them at Rural King.
 
I bought three and tried them all around the rock garden.

I finally settled on their placement and planted them.
Have you ever seen a shrub so cute?
I have also been planting a few more things, this dianthus that I divided from another part of the yard. 
A leftover Tommy Toe plant and a zucchini that I didn’t have room for in the vegetable garden.
Some candy tuft
and purple columbine that were one the clearance rack at Lowe’s.  I think things are coming along nicely.  

1 comment:

Shirley said...

It is a cute shrub!
That zucchini might just take over though.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...