Saturday, February 10, 2024

Change of Venue

I am getting a little change of scenery this weekend. 
Unfortunately, Joe is not.  I have never been to the beach in February before.  It is not as warm this weekend as I had hoped but maybe it will be nice enough this afternoon for a walk on the beach. 


 I did have some good company on the trip down. Ann picked out a Vietnamese restaurant for lunch, Bonjour Banh Mi & Tea in Durham, North Carolina. Very tasty. 
This goes along with the changing up of my birthday lunch choice in favor of The Rain Bowl, a Japanese restaurant with a Korean twist over a steak house.  Full disclosure, I did get home raised steak the next day. 


1 comment:

C said...

You got the best of both - something new and excellent grass-fed beef :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...