Friday, April 19, 2024

Goats, Cattle and Rabbits

Despite making every effort to avoid having any bottle goats, I have ended up with three so far.

 I took some pictures of them today to advertise on Facebook.  I found a site that was call “Bottle Baby Goats For Sale.”  
Who wouldn’t love to take these home. 

Spring cattle working began today with the replacement heifers.
Four shots each, long acting dewormer, 10 way breeding vac, 7 way clostridial, and a multi mineral shot. 
Things went well and it only took an hour.  

Then they were turned out to the back 40.

That left me with some time to work on the eastward expansion of my rock garden.  At least the rabbits seem to like it.
I am going to have to make sure rabbits don’t like whatever I end up planting.

1 comment:

C said...

Brazen bunny - looks like he approves of your work :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...