Saturday, April 6, 2024

Popping Out

I have multiple things going on this spring. 
I bought these tête-à-tête miniature daffodils at Lowe’s on clearance. Every spring I enjoy seeing the daffodils but in the fall I am usually too busy to think about planting more.  Maybe this is the answer, to just plant the bulbs after they finish blooming in pots.  I bought more daffodils and some crocuses at Rural King too.
Then I got a nice surprise when Mike brought Allie over this morning.  After lunch she took a 2 hour nap.  Virginia said she was recharging from Sadie. 
Allie also “helped” me outside with the mulch.  But this was a close to Kit Kat as she wanted to get.  She did walk down to the goat field with me to do the afternoon check.  But I didn’t get any pictures of her there because I was too busy checking out all of the new babies.
There was a set of triplets,
a single, 
a set of twins,
and another set of twins.
Kid count 8 - two days early.


 

 

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Daffodils..... I love them! I might try your idea of buying potted ones. I never remember to plant bulbs in the fall!
Allie looks adorable sleeping- don't all children? It gives up a quiet time to marvel at their innocence.
Hope all goes well with kidding season.

C said...

Baby goats! So cute.
Smart idea with the flowers.
So wonderful to get time with Allie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...