Friday, November 17, 2017

Great Pyrenees Are Amazing

Every time I watch these dogs I can't get over how amazing they are.  
 That's Bumble telling Jett something.  I think she is saying, "Stop, I'm in charge here.  I get to be closest to K."
 Then Jett and Jewel are deferring to Bumble.  Bea, by the way, is still on the job and not as distracted by me riding Otoelene though the goats.
What wonderful dogs.  All the ones I have seen at the clinic as pets have been amazing too.  All the owners love them.  If you are looking for a large, very hairy companion dog, check out your closest Great Pyrenees rescue.

3 comments:

C said...

They really are amazing.

Mrs Shoes said...

Have you ever read the bog, Predator Friendly Ranching? Loaded with info and interesting stories about livestock guardian dogs; they specialize in Sarpliniacs (a breed most people have never heard of).

Mrs Shoes said...

http://predator-friendly-ranching.blogspot.ca/
In case anyone want to check it out, I thought the link might help. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...