Wednesday, November 29, 2017

New Obsession

So this is totally off most of my topics but I have been obsessed lately with couponing at Dollar General.  There is one on my way home from work, so very convenient.  You would be surprised at how seriously people take it.  I am in a Facebook Group devoted to it and finally had to eliminate it from my news feed because they would be posting every few seconds.  
 I got this haul using digital and paper coupons along with the survey $3 off $15 that prints at the bottom of receipts.
I think my big loss was the Dawn, which was actually the thing that I needed.  Otherwise I could have worked a little harder and gotten my OOP (out of pocket)  down a little more.  Oh well, sometimes you just need stuff.  People may be needing to watch their Christmas stockings for my deals.

1 comment:

C said...

I had no idea. There is a dollar general next to my favorite grocery store. I stopped doing coupons many years ago but maybe I will take another look.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...