Sunday, January 6, 2019

Additional Pictures To Aid In Voting

I had a couple of requests to take pictures of the rug in place.  Maybe this will aid in the voting.  Also, even though it was made it India, I bought it on Overstock.com.  I have read some very bad reviews about returning things there.  But, you can pretty much read bad reviews about anything.  I should have 30 days to make a request to return. 




It is very frustrating to think you have made a decision, only to be faced with yet another decision.   Voting can continue, Should it stay or should it go?

5 comments:

C said...

The contrasts of colors in this rug is much stronger than the one you selected. I think it will work for you. But my preference is still for the gray/ivory colors that you had selected originally. I will add that I would hate to deal with the issues of returning it.

Alica said...

I really like this one! It's a little hard to say for sure, without seeing the gray one in place, but I like the contrast of this one. The older I get, the "bolder" I am willing to get. Even though you may feel it's a little "bold", it's neutral colors, and goes well in your room!

Camryn said...

I like that it picks up on your arm chairs. I vote with keeping

Jen said...

Keep! It pulls all the brown and white in the room together so well. Plus the grey one is a cooler neutral and this one has the warmer brown, and that is not a cool toned room on the whole.

Sarah T said...

Looks great, keep it is my vote.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...