Saturday, February 23, 2019

Rug Update

I really appreciate everyone's input about my rug delima.  In the end I did my own thing which was to send the wrong one back and hope that the right one showed up. 
 And it did. 
 I know the first one looks good, but it was just to loud.  Nothing would go with it. It made me think I had to stick with some sort of western theme which I didn't want.
 The new one is much more subtle.  It blends well with the floor and my existing furniture.  I like that it is lighter and brightens things up more.  Plus, I don't think it will dictate other choices for the room and dining room.
I think I made a decision that I am actually happy with.

2 comments:

C said...

It looks fantastic. Excellent choice. I love it!

Virginia Reasor said...

I like the new one a lot better.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...