Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Coupon Saturday #47 and New Wardrobe

Had to go to Dollar General for my weekly free stuff. 
 I did make a mistake this time.  Their wifi hasn't been working so I can't check to make sure the items attach to the digital coupons.  But I pretty much have all of this at home, so I just check before I go.  But I forgot to look at the Dentalife.  I couldn't remember if the coupon had expired or not.  I took a chance but it didn't pay off. 
 So instead of overage that should have taken care of most of my tax, I had to pay 40 cents plus tax.  Oh well, at least I got $32.66 for free.
Then our local Goody's has been going out of business for the last 8 months.   But they are getting serious now, some of the stuff is 90% off.  Nine shirts, 1 sweater, 4 pairs of pants and a dress.....$48.80!  That is definitely cheaper than Goodwill.  And the truly amazing thing is, even with no dressing rooms to try stuff on, it all fit. 

1 comment:

C said...

Frustrating for sure - but still an amazing deal for 40 cents + tax

Great wardrobe finds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...