Monday, August 31, 2020

Insta-flower

Mary from work gave me a bucket of Black Eyed Susan plants last week.  They have been living in the garage for the last 4 days while I have tried to find a place to put them. It is getting more challenging every year to find spots for things.  
 But I think this will work.  I had to dig the grass back some to make it wide enough. 
 Then, tada! Flowers!  This is a bush like variety, tall with a little smaller flower.
 This is the kind I already had.  I transplanted these last year.
 But this is what most of mine look like right now, plenty of black eyes, very little Susan. 
I think if these make it, they will look very nice with the arborvitaes in the background. 

1 comment:

C said...

Very nice backdrop for the new flowers. (loved the "plenty of black eyes, very little Susan")

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...