Friday, August 7, 2020

Diet And Exercise

Otoelene has been in the diet lot for a month now.  I am not sure she is actually losing any weight, but as I tell my clients, "the first part of weight loss is to stop gaining."  
 I hope we have at least accomplished that.
 J is getting our fall calves ready to send out west soon.  Monday, we got them in and vaccinated them. 
 J gets his Farmercising in by toting around 50 pound bags of feed for them.
And Otoelene gets her exercise by riding though and checking on things. 
It's funny, some animals we are wanting to gain weight and others lose.

2 comments:

C said...

J is doing some serious farmercising there. I hope the weights go the way you want ;)

Shirley said...

The older we get the harder it is to lose weight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...