Sunday, August 9, 2020

Coupon Saturday #46 And Better

This was a good week for couponing, that is if you need any more shampoo, body wash or tooth paste.  But I haven't bought any toilet paper since the start of the Wangu Virus.  I was down to my last package and thought it was time now that the stores are more stocked.
 I didn't have a coupon for the Angel Soft but that didn't matter.
 I got it for $1.08 anyway.  And I had so much fun doing that scenario that I went around again and did another one.
 More stuff I don't need,
 but who can pass up 79 cents.  Oh, and there is an icecream sandwich in the freezer that I already put away.  That's a total of $63.43 for $1.87 plus tax.
And what's better than couponing you might ask.  Just walking out in the yard and picking all of this!  And there are green beans to pick when it dries off plus you don't see all of the blackberries we eat off the vine.

2 comments:

C said...

What what what - that is some ultra crazy couponing. And what a cornucopia - wonderful bounty.

C said...

I just reread the "more stuff I don't need" caption - cracked me up

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...