Friday, February 5, 2021

Whine And Wine

First a little whining.  E packed up and left for her 3 week trek to Texas.
We have really enjoyed her being home for the last 2 months and already miss her terribly.   Since she is staying in a furnished apartment when she gets there, she didn't need to pack all that much so she had plenty of room for all of her camping gear.  
Her first stop is Atlanta to visit Aunt A. 
Now for some wine.  For Christmas E got a wine advent calendar and she shared it with me.  We started out ranking the wines best to worst, left to right.  But after awhile it was hard to remember what the first ones were really like.   The arrangement became pretty loose. 
Each wine came with a number so E could open them in order.  
There were some interesting cans, 
some plastic bottles, 
and some pretty glass bottles.  
E's glass is on the left and mine is on the right.  She tried to teach me about the different wines and where they were from and the names.  But I pretty much just liked the sparkling whites.  
We started the adventure before Christmas and finished a couple of days ago.  Thanks for sharing your present with me E.  
 

2 comments:

C said...

Wine in a can - news to me. I like the photo of E with J.

Shirley said...

I'm a red wine person but I do like the Rieslings and piesporter whites

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...