Friday, October 1, 2021

Another Chapter

E has been home from Idaho for a couple of months now.  Monday she starts a new job in West Virginia.
It was a struggle finding a place to live.  But she finally managed a room in a 3 bedroom house about 30 minutes from her work.  
J is taking the truck with a few thing. 
And E is taking her car with a few things.  I have a retirement lunch for a coworker so I am missing out on this trip.   
We will see how she likes the area and the job.  House hunting could be in the future.   We will miss her terribly but excited for her next adventure.  
 

2 comments:

Shirley said...

It's always sad when your child moves across the country. My daughter did and I rarely see her. Once a year if I'm lucky. (I don't fly)

C said...

Good luck to E in her new job. I hope all goes well :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...