Tuesday, October 5, 2021

In Bloom At The 4Rs

A few pops of color as blooming season draws to a close. 
Ok, not a flower, but a nice pop of color down in the field as I was riding Otoelene today.  She was on better behavior than last time.  I think the bugs are really agitating her.  Still lame but not bad at the walk. 
I had some zinnias volunteer in the garden. 
They are still blooming nicely. 
I think my hydrangea spent most of the summer growing foliage.  It is just now starting to bloom. 
My Dipladenia (bush type mandevilla) has been blooming beautifully all summer. 
And the clematis I planted this year is reblooming.   I have it in a planter but I think I will move it to the flower bed soon. 
Some phlox is still hanging in there. 
And my crape myrtle has some nice blooms at the tippy top 20 feet up. 
And not a flower again,  but the burning bush and red maple are starting to add some red to the yard.  I think that is enough for now. 
 

1 comment:

C said...

Lovely flowers. Lovely tour :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...