Monday, October 4, 2021

Bad Horse For Sale Pictures #35

It's been too long.  I will try to do better with the bad horse pictures. J has sort of been looking for a new horse, so he has found some interesting ads. 

$4000
Absolutely to die for is My Fleabit Palimino
This horse is bombproof! You absolutely can do anything with any experience level!
Racking
Gaited
And very talented!!!
Will side pass better than 75% any quarter horse you have seen
Loves Dogs
Beautiful Feet
I have videos to back him up and recently recorded!




How about some pertinent information, age, breed, height, gelding/stallion.  I do see the preferred pronoun is "him" but that doesn't necessarily mean anything in this day and time.  Why is it so hard to take a picture at a flattering angle?  Oh, and there is no such color as Fleabit Palimino.

1 comment:

C said...

I'm not familiar with horse advertising, but I'm guessing "this horse is bombproof" is not a common phrase. I'm also guessing Fleabit Palimino (misspelling and all) is an unusual name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...